We specialize in design and production of car body welding lines, welding devices and inspection gauges for the automotive industry.
CAD Engineering was established in March 2009. In June 2014, in order to support its further development, the Company was transformed into CAD Engineering Sp. z o.o. (a limited liability company).
We deal with the comprehensive development and production of the car body welding lines and the welding devices for the needs of the automotive industry. We provide the complete service – from design and execution to start-up and putting into production.
Our Company is a manufacturer of welding machines for nuts, studs, washers, etc. We also design and produce the inspection gauges.
Providing the high-quality workmanship, relatively low manufacturing costs and fast communication to our customers, we are able to satisfy our customers’ stringent requirements.
CAD Engineering is based on the team of experienced engineers who have gained their professional experience in the projects executed for the automotive industry companies – BMW, GM, DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, PSA, VW and Audi among others.
In April 2017 our Company implemented the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
We are able to provide you with the services ranging from design and execution to start-up and putting into production. The following is more detailed description of our competence.
In CAD Engineering we carry out the designing process in accordance with the latest standards and the stringent requirements of the automotive industry. We execute the projects starting from the initial concepts and ending in the individualized final solution that is best suited for the particular customer.
In the designing process we use the modern tools of the computer-aided design (CAD). Our office is equipped with the workstations with the Siemens NX 10 and the Autodesk Inventor 2018 software installed.
Simulations and Robots Programming
Running simulations during the designing process, we are able to select the best configuration for each station. The computer simulations make it possible for us to obtain the optimal motions of the robot and to avoid collisions during the station start-up.
We provide programming of the following robots: Motoman, Fanuc, ABB.
Our Company specializes in machining the workpieces using CNC machines. We are able to machine all types of steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics.
CAD Engineering offers also comprehensive execution of the welded structures. Our goal is to provide our customers with the high-quality workmanship and the timeliness of deliveries.
Electrical installations and PLC programming
We provide design services in the field of:
- electrical wiring systems,
- pneumatic systems,
- PLC-based hydraulic systems (Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi).
We provide our customers with measurement services using the following measuring machines: the Sheffield - Discovery III (sizes: 762x1016x609) and the Romer Arm (1.8m long).
Examination and control instruments
From the very beginning of its activity CAD Engineering has been dealing with design and production of inspection gauges and devices.
CAD Engineering offers the robotic cells made according to its own standards.
Production of welding machines
CAD Engineering sp. z o.o. is a manufacturer of welding machines for nuts, washers and studs. We manufacture the machines with either automatic nut loading units or suited to manual loading.
- our machines are easily retooled,
- possibility of the welded parts inspection and detection of the upside-down nuts,
- possibility of automatic discharge of the welded parts to the containers,
- performance characteristics of our machines depend upon the parts to be welded.
Our Company provides the machines for wet leak tests (submersion method).
We offer an array of services in the field of mechanical working, installation of the devices, measurement of the devices and drawing up of the measurement reports.
We present some selected realizations made by CAD Engineering:
Want to see more of our projects?
Call us or send us e-mail
We are currently looking for people for the following positions::
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - DESIGNER
- designing the welding devices for car bodies and other automotive parts in Siemens NX or Autodesk Inventor software,
- preparing the operation documentation,
- university degree in technology (Mechanical Engineering or Automatic Control),
- very good knowledge of Siemens NX or Autodesk Inventor software,
- good command of English,
- creative problem-solving skills in addressing technical issues,
- knowledge of the automotive industry – its issues and standards.
- designing the industrial control systems (electrical, pneumatic),
- programming the plc controllers of industrial machinery,
- selecting the technical solutions,
- preparing the working documentations.
- practical skills in designing with the EPLAN design software
- practical skills in programming the PLCs - Siemens,
- experience in the machine design (electrical systems, pneumatic systems),
- knowledge of the PLC-based control systems,
- ability to select the components of the machine control systems,
- knowledge of the machinery safety standards,
Did you like what we do? Or maybe you want to know more and get to know us? Contact us in a convenient way for you.